Saturday, March 8, 2014

It's about Time.

Yes it is about time, for a lot of things. I was talking to Ron at Retired in Delaware. Mostly about the up coming event known as Bloggerpalooza. And how much fun was had last year and with a few new people coming including yours truely. It should be a real hoot and a half. But it was also mentioned to me that it's been awhile since I created a post on my blog. So it's too about time also for me to do that. But with overtime at work and the cold weather on the wind swept plains, there never seemed a good time to do so. And I didn't think there was anything new and exciting to say. A couple of weeks ago one of my tires on the little run-about was losing air all the time, and but the time I took it to our Goodyear shop thay said the tire was shot. Having to order a new over the weekend and run around on the donut spare.

Donut spare on the red thunderbolt Grease Slapper
 I've also been busy watching my friend Tom and his wife Marsha cat while their on vacation in Puerto Vallarta. The funny thing is they left around the same time Dr. Spo returned home from his trip there. But I'm sure my friends are staying in a condo further north up the beach in PV. I've always wanted to check out Key West myself. I even had a chanch to about 25 years ago, saddens me that I didn't. I'm thinking though that Lewes,DE and Bloggerpalooza will be the next best thing. Leaving you with one last final thought. Randy.
Having trouble down loading photo, Caption reads...                        KEEP CALM AND CONTINUE BLOGGING. Rand in NEB.

6 comments:

  1. yep, it's gonna be a crazy mad exciting fun time! looking forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half the time I can't find anything upon which to blog. When I write about the mundane people often enjoy that more than when I try to write something cosmic.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randy,
    Write about anything that pops into your head. That's what folks enjoy reading about. I know that's what I enjoy. Looking forward to meeting you Randy and believe me, you will have a fabulous time in Lewes, Delaware….far better than Key West of that expensive hot spot in Mexico PV. Guaranteed!
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Randy,

    I really enjoyed meeting you in Delaware!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time reader here. I learned of your blog from the Bloggerpalooza gang. Sorry I didn't get to DE this year. It was a lot of fun last year and I hear was even better this time. Hopefully we'll meet next time.

    In the meantime, I look forward to checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete