Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Post II

I'm Still not sure what I'm doing wrong and far as trying to post a 2nd or subsequent picture post. I don't know if it's me or my computer. But for another photo I'll insert a break and select pic, but come up blank. So I'll just do another post until I find what I'm doing wrong. Any way the real question I did have was. I found this on the back of a local SUV, and wasn't sure what to make of it. Anyone have thoughts? My qustions are, What am I doing wrong in trying to insert more than 2 photos in one post? And what does anyone make of this rainbow peace sign sticker? The problem with inserting photos is a simple answer, I just bet it is!

5 comments:

  1. it means that there is another person in NE just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy,
    It should be very easy. Just click the photo insert button at the top of your post.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. No help on the photos, I'm afraid. My blog is on wordpress so I imagine it works a little differently

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to read your postings, Blogger can be strange on photos, I do most of mine from my phone, it is the easiest. DG

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is why I went over to Wordpress; I too am useless for you.

    ReplyDelete