Saturday, March 22, 2014

Friends

Friends, that's what is nice to have! Or as in the case here blogger friends. It's hard to believe that just one week ago the fun was begining last Saturday night. There sure was no shortage of pictures taken, so many that I lost track. I'm still going through all of mine on my camera, copying them on the computer, nameing them, cropping and re-sizing files to fit etc. Any way back to making friends, The first person I met on my adventure this past week. Was Jay in VA after landing in Richmond. Then Sluggy at the E. lodge Thursday, and the thrill of meeting the the chief instigator of Bloggerpalooza II Ron, from Retired in Delaware. The past couple of days seems to be just a blur, and a happy one at that! Friday I ran into Anne Marie as I was getting off the elevator at the inn. I don't know what she thought of me. I saw this woman with bright red hair. First words out of my mouth, hey! I know you! And I intro myself; I'm Randy from Nebraska, Every meeting I felt was an instant connection. Which proves that saying, There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet. As Dr. Spo is liken to say I laughed, I cried, it was better than cats. lol.  And to the other friends I made there in Delaware here's hoping for a bloggerpalooza III. where it's going to be I think is still up in the air. Now if you'll excuse me I have a few hundred photos to pour though.                                             Randy in NEB.

4 comments:

  1. I sure do miss having a Nebraska cowboy in the back of my minivan now!

    How much longer until Bloggerpalooza III? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very glad to me you; I hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I don't know what she thought of me." you want the sugar-coated version, or the honest truth? ;-b

    I think you are better looking in person, and that you have the gift o gab. it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing some of the pictures. It's how those of us who did not attend can live vicariously through the lives of others.

    ReplyDelete