Sunday, September 7, 2014

Thoughs for September


My last blog post that I had in July was going to be thoughts at the end of August. Time came and went and now it's the end of the 1st week in September, were did the time go! Sorry for the long gap in between blog post.  These past four months have been long one for me. Work has left me a little bit stressed out, with not much time to do anything if I even felt like it. I'm still working those 10 hour days, I asked for Saturday off to attend a Ham radio flea market. And I thought the boss was going to go postal again! The only good thing to happen lately is they hired more help. The new guy they hired  even thou he 20 years younger, we get along good and have a few things in common. Oh well I'm sure it will all work out. One of our maintenance workers has a plaque at his bench that says" It will all work out in the end. And if it don't it's still not the end. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here!

8 comments:

  1. YAYZ! you have been missed. what else is happening in NE other than your job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you know different day, same hell. It's really not that bad. I just need to turn on my coping skills.

      Delete
  2. Good to hear from you! Did a ham radio event this weekend, come visit my blog, ya forgetful twit! HAHAHAHA (Ignore that last comment, the writer is so tired that the 3 shots of bourbon have gone straight to his head!).

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Jay for being dark for so long. It sounds like you had fun. Your right thou I have been a forgetful twit. I haven't done any ham radio stuff for several weeks. Every thing happens in the AM and I'm up at the crack of Noon! HAHA. Hope to chat soon!

      Delete
  3. Hey Randy!
    Glad to hear that you're still here. Next year make plans to meet in Toronto around the end of August, the same time Dr. Spo and Someone are there. We'll all go to the Canadian Exhibition and ride a few rides. Then we'll go to Zippers, THE gay bar in downtown Toronto. Make your plans now. We'll be expecting you.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron, I didn't want you to think I forgotten you and all the blogger buddies I met last March. I hope you don't think this is too corny, friends are like the stars, just because you can't see them doesn't mean there not there. Toronto is a little far out there. I'll plan on it but I'll have to see. First I'll need to get a passport. What are the plans for Philly next year? I will chat on your blog. Randy.

      Delete
  4. Post Script,
    Ask Jay to go with you. Should be a blast!
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron, I will talk to him about it. But Jay like Robert from The Middle Ages might have work commitments that late in August. But are you willing to travel to Canada again? I tell you what, I'll fly to Philly rent a car drive down to LSD pick you up. And we both can leave out of PHL together. Sound like a plan?

      Delete