Sunday, September 7, 2014

Thoughts for September Part 2

Randy out showing the world his manliness!
Well I was thinking before, (uh-oh that's kinda dangerous) where did the summer go? It seemed like just yesterday that it was the first week of July. I also noticed on the title of my very last post I inadvertently miss spelled the word thought. A lot has happened over my summer. But like I said before, my days have been mostly, eat, sleep, work, repeat. I have been able to get out and enjoy the fine weather (when it hasn't been hot and humid) we've been having here in the Midwest.   Past summers during the day before work, I would either be out cycling or walking around different parts of town. I'll go and advertise the fact I like to walk and keep myself fit. And I'm looking for someone who like the same thing. This winter when it's too cold, like they're saying it's going to be. I hope to put on my Speedos, the ones I wore to the Old Time Photo for the bathtub shoot. And use the indoor pool at our Aquatic Center. Any way here's a pic of me before I headed out for a three mile walk-a-bout I did some time last week. Also one other thing or two I spent 15 minutes trying to put this photo at the bottom of my post but it will only load at the top, must play with Blogger some more I guess. And I didn't want any one of you fine Bloggers and friends to think I was a snob. But I haven't figured out how to list your blogs that I follow on the right side of my page like so many others of you do. Just the other dozen or so things I need to work on. Keep calm and blog on! 

9 comments:

  1. Looking good Randy! Someone is sure to pick you up looking like that. Especially if you wear those Speedos.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why Thank you Ron. And it's just starting to turn into fall here on the plains.

      Delete
  2. AWESOME!!! GREAT PIC!!! You're so damn handsome!!!!

    Blogroll...click on dashboard, layout, bloglist....put it where you want it! MINE at the TOP! HAHAHAHAHA (most arrange by update date).

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jay thanks for the tip! As far as putting yours at the top, you got it big guy. You're always number one with me. As one ham radio geek to another. 73s!

      Delete
  3. Hey Randy - Pat here. Just doing a little browsing around the net tonite. Great photo. Nice to "see" you again. Keep keeping on your healthful ways.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pat, Thanks for stopping by. I just have to say it was a dee-lite meeting you at Bloggerpalooza. Like Ron said I hope we get together again sometime, maybe in Toronto next year? I'll have to get a pass port.

      Delete
  4. Great to hear you survived the summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Travel! Again I wanted to say how nice it was to meet up with you and your partner last March in Delmarva. Yes I survived the Summer, now can I make it though the Winter?

      Delete
  5. I stop by regularly; I am always glad to see you posting. Yes, I concur you are looking trim and buff. Good!

    ReplyDelete