Saturday, June 7, 2014

Ready For A Weekend!

As some of you know, I was told I'm working 10 hours day for this month and maybe next month also. So I need a weekend to decompress! So after a night of working late. I got up early to do house chores. Like laundry, replace the storm doors, both front and back and went to an auction. I didn't buy much, nothing really there I wanted. If any one was wondering if you heard about the wicked storms that passed thru eastern NE last Tuesday. Not to worry, we made it out in one piece. No hail or tornadoes,just 2.5 to 3 inches of rain and 50+ MPH wind. People to the north and eastof me not so lucky. Towns 60mi. east of me received golf ball to tennis ball size hail. I heard a car lot with 4500 cars windows broken out to the tune of $15,000,000. I'm thinking of going into the window screen business. Anyway work is driving me crazy, good news is I don't have very far to go! I just leave you with this final thought, earlier I was reading Dr Spo's blog And I found a quote for him and everyone else. Another psych funny.
Words to live by???

5 comments:

  1. bwhahahahaha on the quote! :)

    srsly, your job sucks, but at OUR age, who the hell is gonna hire us? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're hanging in there so far with these long hours. Good for you.Sometimes doing household chores is the best therapy for an otherwise exhausting work life. Stash the extra cash, and Keep you chin up. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. LONG hours, but we start 4-10s on Monday, I think. At least we get 3 day weekends. I couldn't do 10 hour days for 5-6 days a week.

    Glad you were spared the damage! Both with the cars and lives!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herr Doctor was always saying paradoxical and ironical statements
    Thanks for thinking of me ! you are a dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randy,
    Go out and have a good time. You're a happy guy and others pick up on that. You need to balance your life from all that work. Who knows? Maybe you'll meet Mr. Right? You never know when he'll show up.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete