Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Blog Post in December and 2014

Almost a New Year 2015!
I would like to know just where did this month of December go? Never mind the the whole year of 2014. It still seems like just yesterday I was living it up in the happening town of Lewes, De. for Bloggerpalooza II. I've been off work these last two weeks of December, on vacation. And I thought I really could have blogged a lot more often this month. but it just didn't work out that way. I have been around, just not online that much. But that is going to be one of my many New Years resolutions I have, is to blog post more than once a month. And to read and comment on fellow blogger's posts. I just had one little bit of drama last week before Christmas. I had decided to get a little bit out of my comfort zone, and go and give small gifts to guys I know but don't chat with that much. It was just bottles of the sparkling grape juice the stores sell at this time of the year. This one acquaintance of mine, Gary I gave bottle of wine to. We talked for about an hour or so. I tried to reach  out to him, but made it quite clear that he didn't what nothing to do with me. He did thank me for my gift, But his job of selling puts him in the public eye. And he knows a lot of people, I guess it wouldn't look right to be seen with someone like me. And were heading in opposite directions. I'm going to be more open and out there this new year, and he's staying very private along with his one friend Gary told me about. From what I gathered his close friend Adam is so far in the back of the closet they both can see Narnia, lol. I'm quite sure nobody in town here will read my blog post and say anything so I'll post Gary's photo. Maybe one of you will leave a comment say that yes, you can do better Randy.
A friend from 10 years ago.
Well it just turned January 2015 a few minutes ago. I'll have a special 2015 version of throwback Thursday then. I hope this year is just as good or better than 2014. I'm sure for the next 20-30 days when I have to write the date out I'll still put down '14!

4 comments:

  1. This was a lovely summary; thank you for sharing it.
    I am glad to have been part of your 2014; I hope to see you again in 2015.
    May the new year be your best one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolly good to hear from you! We'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog and let your light shine brightly in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And for you as well David. We'll have to see what the new year will bring. ??? Randy.

      Delete