Saturday, November 29, 2014

Procrastination Saturday


Sorry, I'm busy procrastinating
I guess that I haven't done a blog post for a while Almost two months have gone by since the last one! The time sure seems to be whizzing by, I'm good at doing a few things but the best is procrastination. The longer I let something go the easier it is to say to myself I'll get around to it sooner or later. Or I really do not have anything that interesting to say. I also think it might be a character flaw like being forgetful. But like I said before, it's hard to believe that December is almost here and soon Christmas and a new year!
First snow of November about 3 inches worth.
I also put off the yard clean up and before I could get that job completed, we had our first snow fall here on the plains. So yesterday I retrieved the mower out from the back of the garage. And preceded mulching up the leaves, twigs etc. on the grass. Next I had dead flowers to take care of. On the east side of my house I mulched up the Nebraska state flower - Golden-rods.  In the back yard was a patch of Peonies and by my garage were some Hydrangeas. The yard isn't perfect but it's good enough until Spring arrives.                                    Now on an unrelated note I'm going to do a Procrastination Saturday part two. Because when I try to add more photos, blogger thinks they should be grouped together. And I've have yet to figure out how to make them go were I want them to go! It can't be that difficult but so far I'm not getting it. Already an hour working on this post just to get this far. ARRGGG!


4 comments:

  1. It is great to hear from you, sad to hear about the car. Glad it is fixed. Snow, how can it be winter already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David, And Thank You for your kind words. Randy.

      Delete
  2. we had 1 inch this past wednesday, just enough to screw up commuting ANYWHERE in the region! by now it has disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AM, Yes snow is gone here as well, for now. Randy.

      Delete