Sunday, February 12, 2017

First Blog Post of 2017

Yes, I'm still blogging Straight Outta NEB. 
Well, I'm still here in the Cornhusker State pluggin' away my job. I really wanted to do my first blog post sometime in the 1st week of January. The boss said after we came back from holiday break, we're working 5 days a week, 10 hours. And lots of over time Saturdays and Sundays, (10 more hours Saturday and 8 hours on Sunday). It made for a nice paycheck getting 65 hours plus. But not much time for anything else, like blogging. Plus it was easier to get on F/B to post something and check out what other people were doing and then log out. But then I don't get to spill more of my thoughts out as much as I'd would like on F/B as on blogger. There is more of a mixed group of friends there too. 
                      My Hope for the rest of 2017.                                                                                                            My hope for the rest of 2017 is to get a couple things off of my bucket list. Much later this Summer I was planning to go see my sister who moved to Brazil a few years ago. I hope it's all true and no reason why she should say otherwise. Sis said she's having a fabulous time down there. With a fabulous job great house and car. And a partner that is really great and loving. She said when she left she said come down and visit anytime.  Well, I put in for a US passport the last week of January. I'll need to secure a visa from the Brazillian consulate, purchase airline tickets. And as Jackie Gleeson used to say, "and away we go"!  And who knows maybe I'll meet some guy down there that's totally hot. 

18 comments:

  1. He lives!!!
    Nice to see you on here again.
    Get your hiney to Brazil and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sluggy, Thanks, yeah I've been around just keeping a low profile. Work has been crazy, a long with a boss to go with it. You never know know maybe I'll meet somebody down there. My sister did!

      Delete
  2. You're still alive! Welcome back. Get out and go and do. No one on their death bed ever wished they had worked more hours and gone on fewer adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David, Yeah I'm still alive. I was just sleeping. I know, most people don't wish they've worked more hours. It's a doing not of my choice. If it where up to me I'd work about 45-48 hours a week. If you get paid hourly having a little extra is nice, I'm saving up for one of those adventures.

      Delete
  3. I too am glad to see you posting; good luck with the goals - and post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Emily, I will surely do that. I've been very busy, but will check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st-time visitor, Hello! Compliments on a healthy-minded (I know it's not easy) blog about life. Lot of us older guys benefit from that. Following on GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    May I ask you for a favor? As my blog has little traffic at present, I am trying to generate some more, because I use it to sell my company’s products. More visits will increase my blog’s “Google Images” ranking and visibility. I am asking you to visit my blog occasionally, even though it may not be of particular interest to you. Cordial thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.

    Cara Mengobati Kelenjar Getah Bening
    Obat Kolesterol Tinggi Di Apotik
    Obat Luka Diabetes
    Obat Herbal Penyumbatan Tuba Falopi



    The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.

    Cara Mengobati Tuberkulosis
    Cara Mengobati Kejang
    Obat Tradisional Pembersih Rahim
    Obat Herbal Radang Panggul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best Songs of 2017 View this video to find the best songs of the year 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing good blog.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete


  10. Thank you for sharing valuable information.

    SCR888

    ACE333

    ReplyDelete
  11. เลเซอร์หน้าใส เป็นอีกหนึ่งของใหม่ทางความสวยงามที่ช่วยฟื้นฟูผิวหนังที่แห้งแข็ง บริเวณใบหน้าหมองคล้ำให้กลับมาผ่องใสมองสดชื่น สดใสภายในช่วงเวลาอันเร็ว นับว่าเป็นทางลัดความสวยที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมสูง ช่วยเอาใจใส่ผิวให้ขาวกระจ่างขาวสวยใส จากการลดลางเลือนริ้วรอยจุดด่างดำได้อย่างมีคุณภาพ
    เลเซอร์หน้าใส
    เลเซอร์ลดริ้วรอย
    เลเซอร์รอยสิว

    ReplyDelete