Saturday, April 5, 2014

Blogger Haul

Well earlier this week I received a care package from Jay in VA. Well not really a care package just a box of all the stuff I could not fit in my luggage. The USPS must be really slow, because Jay said he mailed it on 3-26 and I got tue or wed. this past week. Everthing made it OK. The Inn @ Canal SQ. robe I purchased upon checking out my bottle of yummy real maple syrup that Ron's friend Pat brought down from Canada for all us bloggers, THANK YOU Pat! A small jar of Slugmama's homemade relish, again yummy! My beer glass from Burley Oak in Berlin,MD And let's not forget my brite red Cha Cha heels. I would have tried them for the photo but my feet are too big or the shoes are too small. I'm afraid I don't do heels anyway. Heres the picture of me with all my goodies.

What's he wearing under that robe? About as much as I was at the Old Time Photo!


6 comments:

  1. you handsome devil you! now drop the robe! ;-)

    wait til you try the maple syrup; it's DEE-LISH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, memories. A most excellent blogger meetup this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randy,
    Fabulous! By the way, send those shoes to Doug. I saw him eyeing them at the Bloggerpalooza. I have a hunch they will fit his feet perfectly.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those shoes, and that robe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, now I've got the URL in my blogroll! Love that handsome guy in the robe!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete