Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's Finally 2014

Well the year that was 2013 is gone and Happy 2014! Here in Nebraska January starts the the way it always does, snow and single digit temps. But that's life on the frozen great plains. Some of the windows on my house are all frosted up and I can't see out. With a new year means to some new years resolutions. In 2014 I've resolved to spend more money, lay around more, and eat more ice cream and pasteries, lol! not really. There's too much to get ready for. I've started planning for my trip to the magical land called Delmarva and Bloggerpalooza 2014. It's now about 70 days away, and very soon it will be in less than one week. I hope it's warmer this March we still have 2 more months of winter. Here's a screen shot I grabbed from Intellicast web site early this morning. More to come.

4 comments:

  1. your weather is headed our way for the weekend. YUCK!

    "Some of the windows on my house are all frosted up and I can't see out." - now THAT would drive me crazy, since I am claustrophobic.

    it will be interesting to have several new blogger friends join us this year. we so crayzee! :-b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey AM, I'm already chomping at the bit. Ready for March and warmer weather to get here! Today started checking on airline ticket prices. WOW, I'm told becuase March is spring break, ticket prices are $100 to $150 higher. But still can't wait to meet all of the fellow bloggers. Be sure to wear your long knickers tonight.! Randy.

      Delete
  2. The Bloggerpalooza is what I'm most looking forward to in the new year. I'm eager to meet you, too.

    Good luck with that weather. I'm from The South (TM). I don't quite know how to handle that much cold. I know about heat, though, and hate it. I'd like to try my hand (and nose and toes) at the cold, just to avoid so much heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Java, Yeah, here in the central plains we get all the cold in winter. And Hot and humid in summer. I've had people from Arizona tell me. July too hot and humid for them, and it's only 95F. Hope to meet you this March. Randy.

      Delete